2011 was a phenomenal year for OpenX. Not only did we scale to massive proportions—handling more than one trillion ad requests—but we’ve helped thousands of companies build their digital ad business.
We’re doing this with OpenX Enterprise, our breakthrough ad server, and OpenX Market, our massive ad exchange, which can be used separately, but are ideally packaged together into a unified Revenue Serving solution.
Just ask publishers like Groupon, Lycos, The New York Post and thousands of others.
So how did we do in 2011?
- OpenX handled more than 1 trillion ad requests
- OpenX Market grew more than 9X and on an typical day sees 2.5 billion ad requests and gets over 8 billion bids
- OpenX Enterprise more than doubled in revenue and customers
- We introduced our Mobile product in November, and we’re already running 8 billion impressions per month
- We also launched a huge array of new products, such as Audience Segmentation, brand blocking, domain level reporting, and many other capabilities
- Our ad quality team reviewed and categorized 85,702 publisher domains for OpenX Market
- We’re now running multiple datacenters around the world (including Asia, Europe, and the United States)
- Our business in Japan continues to grow exponentially
In 2011, OpenX not only achieved something amazing as a company but ultimately drove massive growth for our customers. And we think that really matters.